Sunday, February 20, 2011

Froggy Brown

It was raining and all I could do was comfort Noddy and Emily,
when suddenly I noticed a small brown thing being swooped
down our drain... I ran outside followed by Emily and picked up
the brown thing. It wasn't a just a brown thing.. It was a Frog!!
















I built Froggy Brown (the frog) a little place where he would
 be safe from the heavy rain. Three flies where killed for 
Froggy brown's supper!!

I found a nice spot for him near some flowers and let him
go later that week.


















Emily didn't mind the jumping of Froggy Brown...
















But Noddy always kept a close eye on
Froggy Brown..



See ya Froggy Brown!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Frogs all over your backyard are now making up a ballad to sing about the kind human who saved froggy brown from the heavy rains! Good for you! I hearby award you Frog Saviour of the Day!!!

    ReplyDelete