Friday, April 1, 2011

Where Noddy?

These past few weeks I have been observing Noddy very closely,
because every time I turn my back he's GONE!















For example; one day I was patting Noddy on top of the table
when I noticed that the lounge door was left open.
So I closed it, then I turned around and he was GONE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I searched high and low untill I found him, resting in a corner...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I went outside and told my friends the place he had
hidden, we came back together and he was not there! 
Finally of one of my friends found that little Noddy,
on top of the microwave!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another occasion I saw that Noddy hidding
between two quilts!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
See that little face? In the top middle, thats Noddy!!!
 
I was getting good at Noddy's hidding places, when one day....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He was on top of my curtain!, it was so so hard to get him down.
 
I knew this wouldn't be the end but after all this trouble,
 I just had to dress him up and treat him like a lady. 
 
 
 
 
I figured after his lazy work of sleeping all day, he would probably
 want to get to sleep, so I took his scarf off, gave him a pat
 and he surely went to sleep..

He plays so innocently..


IS YOU CAT OR DOG THIS CHEEKY?










 

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Great photos! I am glad I have dogs - they can't climb like that. I would neverbe able to find them, except that as soon as I talk Maisy's tail starts to thump thump so that would be a dead give away!

    ReplyDelete