Sunday, January 9, 2011

Books

One thing about me is that I love making things  
like cubby houses,pin cushions,dolls, bug homes, but latley I have been
making books.



This book is called: Haunted House

It's about a family that moves into a
house thats is haunted by a Ghost.
At the end the children capture the Ghost.







This book is the Sequel of : Hauted House
But it's called: Haunted House 2, Ghost's revenge!
Its where the evil monsters of the house attack.
The children must find a way to stop them...





This is Noddy about to fall asleep...

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of your books - keep on writing! It is a great thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very talented little girl. Like you I love cats too. I have 7 and each one as is own personality.

    ReplyDelete