Monday, January 24, 2011

Lego

Have you ever had a feeling that you just
needed to build something?
I have....
Thats why I decided to build a Lego mansion,
a Lego plane and Lego Cars...















My Lego masion took me 1 day and a
 bit to make.
















 But the Car and the Garage took me 1 hour.


\













The plane and The bagage Coach are
 probably my favourite.

What is yours?

















This house was made for Nick and Jake.
(Nick is on the left)















Jake is on the Right...















This is the Captain..Who flys the plane.



 "Hi Bart"


And this is Ken, the owner of the mansion.



Which character do you like the best?

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the aircraft captain but then I used to be in the airforce and my son wants to be a pilot so maybe I am biased! Great photos Cat Girl!

    ReplyDelete